A Green Understanding
My heart clutches
WHen I hear what you say
I understand completely
I'm even more guilty of this
But I feel the monster
It bites at my heart
Gnaws on my mind
My imagination tortures me
I hate to think that she--
--Some unnamed girl,
Come out of air--
Would be in my place.
It makes my heart race.
My stomach turns
And the image burns
In my mind
And in my heart
I feel a wound
I understand
The green monster
Gives me pain & grief
It moves in every one of my limbs
Urges me to tear, kill, thrash, hit
Anything and everything
Within my reach
I force down the urge
And I stifle a sob
I understand now.
The green monster grins,
My torn and bleeding heart
Clasped in his jaws.
I try to sleep
But receive no mercy.
Now, I understand.
And I'm sorry.
And I'm sorry.
like i said.............dumb poem :p

No comments:
Post a Comment